Starting in January, the PruittCares Foundation will accept scholarship applications for students pursuing a career in the healthcare industry. The application window closes on April 15.
Healthcare Education Scholarship Application
Scholarship applications are accepted January through April 15. Decisions are
announced in early June for the following two semesters.
Deadline: Completed applications and supporting documentation must be received by the PruittCares Foundation office by April 15 for consideration.
NOTE: After submitting the on-line application, please email the following documents to email@example.com.
- A Letter of Acceptance from an accredited school of pharmacy, therapy, nursing or other healthcare-related field of study.
- A typed essay (no longer than one page, single spaced) which includes the following:
- Describe why the applicant should be chosen to receive this award.
- Describe why the applicant is pursuing this career.
- Describe the applicant’s career goals.